Hey, Contemporary Princess! Want to lean into your identity as a daughter of the King?

FREE Gratitude Journal Template!

* indicates required

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Prayer

If you're following along with me, I want you to be able to see the heart behind my efforts. That's why I created the "Prayers" tab. This is the place where I will get a little vulnerable and share some excerpts from my personal prayer journal. (Not all of them, because I do believe in having "a secret place" with God.) I hope sharing some of my triumphs and struggles helps encourage you in your own journey. It's a little scary, but sharing my spiritual walk with you is the MOST important to me. Of course, if you have prayer requests of your own, send them to me via the "contact" tab!


One thing I’ve been thinking a lot about lately is just being diligent to follow where YOU (only You) are leading me. 


I think sometimes I get so excited about an idea or future plans, and then I listen to other people’s opinions and I start to doubt if I’m doing the right thing by You. 


I’m blessed to have really good, wise, and grounded people all around me....


BUT....


That doesn’t mean I should listen to them over You. 


If I’m praying, and reading Your word, I’ll know what’s right. And chasing after You in any form is always going to be a “right answer” for me. 


I pray that I’m spending enough time in Your word, and quality time with You, that I know with a strong magnetism where You want me to go. What chances You want me to take. I REALLY really want this, and now that I’ve noticed, I will work SO hard on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment