Hey, Contemporary Princess! Want to lean into your identity as a daughter of the King?

FREE Gratitude Journal Template!

* indicates required

Friday, August 21, 2020

Prayer

 If you're following along with me, I want you to be able to see the heart behind my efforts. That's why I created the "Prayers" tab. This is the place where I will get a little vulnerable and share some excerpts from my personal prayer journal. (Not all of them, because I do believe in having "a secret place" with God.) I hope sharing some of my triumphs and struggles helps encourage you in your own journey. It's a little scary, but sharing my spiritual walk with you is the MOST important to me. Of course, if you have prayer requests of your own, send them to me via the "contact" tab! 


 I wish I could be braver. 


All of these doors You are showing me, potentially opening up for me...and I’m so scared to move forward. 


I know I need to move forward. I know I want to move forward. But I’m such a small, scared little girl in this world.  


Please help me to be brave. I don’t want to block blessings from You. And I don’t want to keep other people from receiving blessing that You might use me for. 


I’m so scared. I never know exactly what to do or how to take care of myself. I have always had a hard time with being independent. 


But this is a great time to lean on You. And let You show me Your power. And let You comfort me and give me peace. And to follow where You are leading me. 


Please help me be braver for You. And please help me just do it - just follow where You lead me - even if I’m scared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment