Hey, Contemporary Princess! Want to lean into your identity as a daughter of the King?

FREE Gratitude Journal Template!

* indicates required

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Prayer

If you're following along with me, I want you to be able to see the heart behind my efforts. That's why I created the "Prayers" tab. This is the place where I will get a little vulnerable and share some excerpts from my personal prayer journal. (Not all of them, because I do believe in having "a secret place" with God.) I hope sharing some of my triumphs and struggles helps encourage you in your own journey. It's a little scary, but sharing my spiritual walk with you is the MOST important to me. Of course, if you have prayer requests of your own, send them to me via the "contact" tab!


I feel a sense of hesitancy from the world right now. Like everyone wants to be relieved that it’s a new year and hopeful that it will be a good one...but no one REALLY wants to bet on that. 


So many things are still up I no the air - politics, the fact that Coronavirus isn’t completely gone yet...just a lot. 


But now is the PERFECT time to put our trust in You! 


I think that’s actually really beautiful and exciting. 


I know what people are feeling - I know they are waiting for the other shoe to drop - but if we trust and hope in You, I think we will be astounded at the miraculous turnaround we will see.


My faith is in You, God. 


Regarding everything and through everything. I pray this SO passionately. 


Your sovereignty rescues all of us. 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment