Hey, Contemporary Princess! Want to lean into your identity as a daughter of the King?

FREE Gratitude Journal Template!

* indicates required

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Prayer

 If you're following along with me, I want you to be able to see the heart behind my efforts. That's why I created the "Prayers" tab. This is the place where I will get a little vulnerable and share some excerpts from my personal prayer journal. (Not all of them, because I do believe in having "a secret place" with God.) I hope sharing some of my triumphs and struggles helps encourage you in your own journey. It's a little scary, but sharing my spiritual walk with you is the MOST important to me. Of course, if you have prayer requests of your own, send them to me via the "contact" tab!


Last night my Bible study asked “What commands is the Almighty Captain giving me for my life?”


To help. 

To serve. 

To love. 

To glorify Your name. 

To make Your name known. 

To praise. 

To show other people what You’re all about. 

To listen. 

To heal when I can. 

To let other people see You in some of the qualities in me. 


That’s what others have shown me lately, and I want to do the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment