Hey, Contemporary Princess! Want to lean into your identity as a daughter of the King?

FREE Gratitude Journal Template!

* indicates required

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Prayer

 If you're following along with me, I want you to be able to see the heart behind my efforts. That's why I created the "Prayers" tab. This is the place where I will get a little vulnerable and share some excerpts from my personal prayer journal. (Not all of them, because I do believe in having "a secret place" with God.) I hope sharing some of my triumphs and struggles helps encourage you in your own journey. It's a little scary, but sharing my spiritual walk with you is the MOST important to me. Of course, if you have prayer requests of your own, send them to me via the "contact" tab! 


Something I’ve been thinking about this week, since it’s Passion week, is just the fickleness of human nature. And the fickleness of me. 


How many times do I praise You and then, in the next breath, betray You?


And my GOSH. Not on purpose. Not because I want to. 


But I think of that one line:


“Ashamed, I hear my mocking voice call out among the scoffers.”


And it hurts me. It breaks my heart. 


Obviously, that’s not the point - it’s not how the story ends. 


But...


It does weigh heavy on me today. It does make me think about the magnitude of what You went through. For me, for everyone. 


Just where my head is today

No comments:

Post a Comment